Sustainability at the heart of our strategyOur mission is to help businesses achieve the energy challenge - keep global warming under a 2°C limit - while achieving better operational efficiency. We put ethics and responsibility at the center of our interactions with our customers, partners and suppliers; with our employees and the communities where we operate. We want to be a corporate citizen a responsible employer. In new economies, we foster solutions to provide reliable energy to the 1.3 billion people that do not have access to energy. In mature economies, we address the hundreds of millions of people living in fuel poverty.
- Sustainability performance Follow Schneider Electric's sustainability performance quarter by quarter
- Diversity & Inclusion Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be part of it!
- Access to Energy Schneider Electric addresses this challenge through the Access to Energy programme
- Environment Schneider Electric commits to protecting the environment and health
- Fuel poverty Engagements to tackle the energy gap all around the world
- Schneider Electric Foundation The Schneider Electric Foundation’s aim is to contribute to the development of people and societies
Ratings and indexesWorldwide recognition
Planet & Society BarometerA measured and visible commitment
500 000people trained in Energy trades
Strategy & Sustainability Highlights 2015 - 2016
Discover how we're closing the energy gap and driving efficiency everywhere.Read the report
Annual Report Registration document 2014
The Annual Report (also called Registration Document) provides an in-depth view on the Group’s strategy, businesses, governance, financial statements, as well as our strong commitment to sustainable development.Download (pdf, 7.13 Mb)
Fostering sustainability through training in energy in Cambodia
Since 2008, through the Access to Energy program, Schneider Electric supports the Center Kram Ngoy (CKN) for the training and professional integration of Cambodia's young, underprivileged people, as well as the training of the trainers of CKN, and the development of entrepreneurship.