What is the function Logic input 3 as external ready/ external fault parameter setting in somove software and how to trigger Logic input 3 as external ready/ external fault on TeSys T relay.
Find below the proper functioning of the Logic input 3 as external ready:---
- The external ready input is not use by TeSys T directly.
- The external ready input is use to report to PLC the installation is not ready only.
- The external ready input, when validated in Power suite/Somove software, only change the ready status in register 455 bit 0 and this information should be read by PLC prior to send start and stop command.
- This input do not impact product functioning as there is no fault seen by TeSys T, all protection are activated and only some external device is not ready.
- As your TeSys T is operational and with no fault you can start and stop your motor without issue and protect your motor normally.
The behavior of this "function external ready" is to tell to PLC the installation is not ready and PLC shall not send command to start motor.