Schneider Electric India Website×
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
The passowrds can be reset using Web Designer. The module ships with a CD for Web Designer. Following are the instructions to reset passwords :-
1. In the browser, select the target.
2. In the Target menu, click Properties. Result: the Target Properties window appears.
3. Select Security. Result: a popup window appears.
4. Click Modify to change a password. Result: the Password window appears.
5. Enter a new password and confirm it by typing it in the Confirm new password field. If it's an HTTP password, the login is also requested.
6. Click OK in the Password window. Note: if you leave any fields empty during the modification, you will be asked to confirm the replacement of the current password by an empty password.
7. Repeat actions 4...6 for each password to modify.
8. Click OK in the Properties window of the target to close the window.
Sign up for all the latest solutions, offers and best practices straight to your inbox.
We are excited that you have joined the group. You will receive your welcome email soon describing the program and what to expect in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy!