What could be the possible causes and solutions if PowerLogic power meter cannot communicate from a remote personal computer.
Possible causes are as below:
1. Power meter address is incorrect
2. Power meter baud rate is incorrect.
3. Communications lines are improperly connected.
Possible solutions to the causes are as below;
1. Check to see that the power meter is correctly addressed.
2. Verify that the baud rate of the power meter matches the baud rate of all other devices on its communications link.
3. Verify the power meter communications connections. Also, check to see that a multi-point communications terminator is properly installed.