What are the different use of SD card in Modicon TM221 PLC series.
The Modicon M221 Logic Controller allows the following types of file management with an SD card:
1. Clone management: back up or restore a complete controller (using an empty SD card)
2. Firmware management: put and get firmware on a controller
3. User application management: put and get the user application on a controller
4. Post configuration management put, change, or remove post configuration information on a controller
5. Error log management: get or delete an error log file from a controller
Please take note that SD Card function as optional memory, whenever you download any application into the PLC it goes to PLC memory not in SD Card.