Getting Message "OLN-11575" in concept V2.6 SR7 while connecting to Controller over Modbus Plus.
1. This error comes if you have not set the correct interrupt in the modicon.ini file for modbus plus.
2. Modbus plus card is not available or its driver is not installed.
3. Improper cable connectivity.
1. This error message means that the software interrupt used by the Modbus Plus drivers must be specified in the Modicon.ini file.
2. Check for the modbus plus card or converter in programming PC and also check if the relevant driver is installed.
3. Check for the proper cable connection.