How to set UPS output voltage to ‘220v/230v/240v’ in SRC6KUXI and SRC10KUXI models ?
To set UPS output voltage to ‘220v/230v/240v’ in SRC6KUXI and SRC10KUXI models,follow the below instructions.
• Input supply should be on to the UPS.
• Turn on the UPS [display should be on].
• Click on ‘Enter’ button for Main Menu.
• Select the ‘Configuration’ option from Main Menu and enter on it.
• Inside the ‘Configuration’ option, select ‘UPS settings’ and click enter on it.
• Inside the ‘UPS settings’ select ‘UPS output voltage’ option.
• Press down ‘arrow button’ to select the desired output voltage and enter on it.
• Press Mute/Esc button twice to return to main screen.
• Recheck the output voltage from main screen it should be same as set voltage.