How to prepare and print project documentation (application printout) in Unity Pro.
To print the project documentation in Unity Pro, you must follow below steps:
1. In Unity Pro Project browser, double click on Documentation.
2. In documentation window you will see all the project content that can be printed as documentation.
3. Right click on those content which you want to include in project documentation and select the option include heading. Alternatively to select all right click on Tree root and select the option Include All Heading. The selected object will have a red asterisk next to it.
4. Now go to Edit menu in Unity Pro and select the option Printout Setup for more detailed option to include the printout, its header and footer setting, Project name and comments etc.
5. After that directly go to View and select Print. It will prompt you to select printer including pdf printer if installed in your PC. Select the Printer and perform the print as you do for other documentation.