How to Configure UPS connection settings using NMC terminal mode in Smart-UPS SRC1000ICCIND / SRC1000UXIND ?
Connect the serial cable to the serial com port on rear side of UPS.
1. Open a terminal program, such as HyperTerminal™.
From the Desktop, go to: Start, Programs, Accessories, Communication, HyperTerminal
2. Follow the prompts to choose a name and select an icon. If the message, "...must install a modem,” click
3. Go to File, Properties. Select the COM port that is connected to your UPS. The port settings are:
– bits per second - 2400
– data - bits 8
– parity - none
– stop bit - 1
– flow control - none
4. Click OK in each of two windows
5. Press ENTER to initiate connection to UPS.