What is the procedure to set Analog output in PM8 Analog I/O module .
Procedure for Analog Output Setup
1. From the I/O SETUP screen, press --> until A OUT is visible.
2. Press A OUT.
3. Press <-- or --> to scroll to the output you want to edit.
4. Press EDIT.
5. Press to select the signal to measure: 4-20 mAMP (current mode in mA) or 0-5 VOLT (voltage mode).
6. Press OK.
7. Enter the REG (register number), then press OK. NOTE: This is the register selected for the analog output signal to follow for continuous output. See register list when selecting a register.
8. Enter the LOWER (lowest reported value), then press OK. NOTE: When current = 4 mA in current mode or voltage = 0 V in voltage mode, the LOWER value is reported.
9. Enter the UPPER (highest reported value), then press OK. NOTE: When current = 20 mA in current mode or voltage = 5 V in voltage mode, the UPPER value is reported.
10.Press up arrow until you return to see the save option.