After you use the manufacturer’s instructions to install a module or device DTM on your PC, update the Unity Pro Hardware Catalog. The update makes the new Ethernet module or device available to your Unity Pro application. Steps to be followed for Hardware catalog update:
1. Open the Unity Pro Hardware Catalog (Tools → Hardware Catalog).
2. Select the DTM catalog tab to display the list of DTMs.
3. Select the DTM that corresponds to the new module or device.
4. Click the Update button to refresh the window.
5. Wait for the progress bar to finish updating the Hardware Catalog.
A message in the User Errors tab (at the bottom of the Unity Pro screen) confirms that the DTM catalog update is finished.