What are the various Functions and Protocols supported by BMXNOR0200H.
The BMX NOR 0200 H module supports below functions and protocols:
RTU protocols :
1. IEC 60870-5-101 (master or slave)
2. IEC 60870-5-104 (client or server)
3. DNP3 serial (master or slave)
4. DNP3 NET (client or server)
Main RTU Protocol Features :
1. Time synchronization through a protocol facility or NTP.
2. Balanced and unbalanced transmission mode.
3. Events management with time stamping.
4. Events queue stored in RAM memory (up to 100,000 events for all clients).
5. Events data backfill to SCADA application via protocol facility.
6. Report by exception data exchanges.
7. Unsolicited messaging data exchanges.
8. Protocol setup via Web page.
NOTE: The RTU protocol parameters are configured using the embedded Web pages.