What is the meaning CFF (Incorrect Configuration) Fault in Altivar 71/61 Drive and in case of its occurrence what are the recommendations to remove this fault.
At the time of power ON, the drive checks its configuration. If it detects an anomaly, it triggers a CFF fault.
It occurs when:
1. Option Card changed or removed (for example I/O, Encoder,Communication, Application ….).
2. Control card replaced by a control card configured on a drive with a different rating.
3. The current configuration is inconsistent.
Following are the recommendations to remove this fault.
1. Check that there are not card errors.
2. In the event of the option card being changed/removed deliberately.
3. Return to factory settings or retrieve the backup configuration.