How to Verify the setup and configuration for global outlet groups in AP86** Model ?
Path: Configuration > RPDU > Switched Outlet > Outlet Groups
To ensure that your setup meets all system requirements for outlet groups and that you have
configured the outlet groups correctly, view the groups and their connections:
• The Configure Group table displays the following:
– All configured outlet groups on the current Rack PDU.
– The outlets in each group by outlet number.
– Any outlet groups on other Rack PDUs with which a global outlet group is
synchronized. Each Rack PDU is identified by its IP address if using network mode, or
Display ID if using Network Port Sharing over In/Out ports. Each global outlet is
displayed in bold text.
• The Global Outlet Overview section displays the following:
– The IP address or Display ID of the current Rack PDU.
– The IP address or Display ID of any Rack PDUs that contain global outlets that are
available to be synchronized with outlet groups on other Rack PDUs.
– All global outlets configured on the Rack PDUs, regardless of whether they are
synchronized with outlet groups on the current Rack PDU.