The menus in the control console list options by number and name. To use an option,
type the option’s number and press ENTER, then follow any on-screen instructions. If
you use an option that changes a setting or value, select Accept Changes to save
your changes before you exit the menu.
While using a menu, you can also do the following:
• Type ? and press ENTER to access brief menu option descriptions, if help exists for
• Press ENTER to refresh the menu.
• Press ESC to go back to the menu from which you accessed the current menu.
• Press CTRL+C to return to the main (Control Console) menu.
• Press CTRL+D to toggle through the T/H Sensors, Input Sensors, Outputs, and
Module Identification menus.
• Press CTRL+L to access the event log.