How to Configure or reconfigure the TCP/IP settings locally in Netbotz 200 ?
1. Contact your network administrator to obtain valid TCP/IP settings.
2. Connect the provided serial configuration cable from an available
communications port on your computer to the serial port of the Network
Management Card or device. Make sure no other application is using the
3. From the Start menu, launch the Wizard application.
4. If the Network Management Card or network-enabled device is not configured,
wait for the Wizard to detect it. Otherwise, click Next>.
5. Select Locally (through the serial port), and click Next >.
6. Enter the system IP, subnet mask, and default gateway for the Network
Management Card or device, and click Next >.
7. On the Transmit Current Settings Remotely screen, if you select Start a Web
browser when finished, the default Web browser connects to the Network
Management Card or device after the Wizard transmits the settings.
8. Click Finish to transmit the TCP/IP settings. If the IP address you entered is in
use on the network, the Wizard prompts you to enter an IP address that is not in
use. Enter a correct IP address, and click Finish.
9. If you selected Start a Web browser when finished in step 7, you can now
configure other parameters through the Web interface of the Network
Management Card or device