What are the key characteristics using Branch Circuit Power Meter (BCPM) in any other make PDU's for Data Center Application.
Keycharacteristics using BCPM in any other make PDU's are as below;
1. Flexible:- The BCPMA Branch Circuit Power Meteris ideal for power monitoring applications that require comprehensive monitoring of Panel boards or Data Center PDUs
of any other third party make as well as various amperage sizes and circuit configurations will simply integrations.
2. Compliance:- The device UL, cUL listed, and CE marked.
3. Form Factor:- Various Form fit and functions adaptable for any type of PDU's from third party.
4. Accuracy:- At the panelboard level, the device will meet ANSI standard C12.1-2008 energy revenue metering accuracy and IEC 62053-21 Class 1 accuracy, including branch CTs and measure current with accuracy of 0.5% of reading, including the branch CTs.
5. Standard communication protocol (Modbus RTU) open for integration with any other third party client softwares that is based on industry-standard protocols.
6. Greater device functionality:- Features such as onboard data logging, alarming, Ethernet (option)
7. Field programmability:- The Branch- Circuit power monitoring instrument (BCPM) is field programmable (CT size, breaker size, alarm threshold, phase assignments, firmware upgrades).