How to synchronize the time of HMIGTOXXXX from PLC.
Refer the below step-wise procedure to setup the time Sync between HMIGTOXXXX from BMXERT1604T.
1. In the IO Manager section of your Vijeo Designer project, select the Modbus EQUIPMENT that you wish to sync your time from.
2. You will see the Dialog table in the Property Inspector. Select the elipse to open the Dialog Table Settings window.
3. You will need to check the box in the top left corner to enable the dialog table.
4. Then input a memory word address into the Start Address field. The memory word address should be the address in Unity processor that is not used in logic.
5. Select the Add button.
6. Scroll to the 33rd function called “Set terminal clock”. Keep in mind that the Set PLC clock takes up 4 words.
7. Change the Time format for the Terminal to BCD.
8. Then select OK