How we can Update the Modbus Slave Address into the Flash by Applicative commands.
Follow the below steps to update the Modbus Slave address into the FLASH by applicative commands:
1. Store the Slave address into the %MWr.m.c.25
2. Set the bit %MRr.m.c.24.7
3. Send the WRITE_CMD to the module channel.
4. Check the command end (%MWr.m.c.0.1 fall down) and the command is accepted (%MWr.m.c.1.1 is at zero means no error) => the FLASH is updated.
5. Perform one of the following operating mode onto the channel to take the new address into account:
Switch protocol (To SLAVE)
6. Perform a READ_STS onto the channel to check the slave address in the %MWr.m.c.3 most significant byte.
Note: Several orders can be embedded in the same command. If one of the orders cannot be executed, the whole command will be rejected and no order is executed.