Is it possible to switch control mode from FVC to SVCU by logic input on ATV71 drive.
It is possible to switch control mode from FVC to SVCU by logic input on ATV71 drive using “Multimotors” function in the application menu. Nevertheless there are some restrictions:
- In close loop the encoder card is automatically used on "Regulation and security", otherwise you can not run in close loop. If the encoder signal is lost the drive will trip in SPF but with a Lix you can switch to open loop then reset the fault and restart the motor.
You can switch between FVC (close loop) to SVCU (open loop) but you will have to reset the fault.
1. Motor is running with FVC law
2. Encoder signal is lost => the drive trip in SPF fault
3. Stop the motor and switch to conf1 (SVCU)
4. Reset the fault with LIx: The drive is in 'RDY' without fault
5. Run the motor in SVCU