Varlogic controllers permanently monitor the reactive power of the installation and control the connection and disconnection of capacitor steps in order to obtain the targeted power factor.
- Microprocessor controlled relay
- Display of voltage, current, Active power, Reactive power. THD Voltage, THD current.
- Alarm indication for defective steps, low power Factor.
- Automatic detection and usage of optimum capacitors.
- 4-Quadrant operation for Generator application
- Dual Power Factor contact for EB –DG application.
- Current measuring 10mA – 5A
- Higher resolution
- Communicates on the Modbus network(NRC12)
o Phase – Neutral
o Phase – Phase
- IEC 61326-IEC61000-6-2, IEC 61000-6-4
- Safety EN61010-1
- 6 / 8 /12 steps
- Microprocessor relay
- Easy programmable
- Easy installation
- APFC panels
- Detuned Harmonic APFC panels