New-age homes demand new-age technologies like Fibre-to-the-Home (FTTH), a technology that uses optical fibre to deliver communications signal. Schneider Electric’s FTTH solution is a simplified, all-in-one solution that enables wider bandwidth, faster data speed, and better connectivity. It is the perfect solution for today’s high-end digital homes where Video on Demand (VoD) systems and converged smart home features have become the new norm.
Internet usage has evolved in the last few years, and the FTTH is a technology of the present and the future. More than 10 million homes worldwide already have FTTH connections as the technology has more advantages than conventional ones. It not only reduces infrastructural glitches but also significantly boosts bandwidth capacity and network reliability. Besides, having an FTTH home is a symbol of a high-end lifestyle.
Here’s what Schneider Electric’s FTTH solution promises to deliver:
- Unlimited bandwidth capacity to provide uninterrupted data, video, and voice services regardless of the number of users or connections.
- Extremely efficient and flexible in bandwidth allocation.
- Offer and facilitate high-end lifestyle requirements and needs.
- Accommodate bundled services for IPTV, Internet, and Telephony.
- Customized solution for each user like Internet Bandwidth Voice Line, Video streaming.
- Relatively low fixed cost.
- Accommodate multiple ‘service providers’ in the same ‘pipeline’ simultaneously.
- A single fibre to the end user, providing revenue-generating services with industry standard user interfaces.