Unclaimed rebates are opportunities (and dollars) lost.
You don’t need a professional audit of your sites to know your facilities, equipment and processes are not as energy efficient as they could be. You’re considering a number of upgrades, but your capex budget is limited and you’re not sure where to get the biggest “bang for the buck.” Your projects may be eligible for utility rebates and incentives, but you don’t know how or where to begin the process
Improving Your Business
Navigating the rebate and incentive process can be complex for organizations. Schneider Electric's experts provide a turnkey solution to identify and process rebates and incentives for clients with projects in the United States and Canada. This full service program provides support for new construction, remodels, retrofit and capital maintenance projects.
Why Schneider Electric?
- Research and capture rebate and incentive dollars for clients' projects as part of our Rebate Manager Service
- Access to more than 30,000 programs nationwide
- Coordination of the project process between the client, vendors and the utilities
- Schneider Electric's experts focus on your program objectives to ensure your projects are carried out accurately and effectively.
- We are passionate about developing and implementing sustainable, financially sound solutions. We strive to provide the best solutions for your enterprise.
Utilities earmark billions of dollars every year for energy rebates and incentives. You pay into these programs, it's your money. We recapture these dollars, which can help offset capital costs and free up resources. Optimizing your facility's energy efficiency can improve your bottom line and sustainability portfolio at the same time.
View energy and sustainability strategically, ensuring that all decisions support all facets of your organization.
Focus on your core functions as we identify rebate and incentives opportunities, notify the utility and submit all documentation.
Access a status report, which includes all active rebates in your pipeline, all rebates captured to date and all projects that did not qualify for any incentives