Our partnership with SAC
Schneider Electric developed the technology platform used by the Sustainable Apparel Coalition (SAC) Higg Index to help organizations standardize on measuring and evaluating the environmental performance of apparel products at all levels.
We share your passion for corporate sustainability
CEO Jean-Pasal Tricoire shares his thoughts on sustainability.
Corporate sustainability solutionsSolutions to deliver projects that meet sustainability goals.
Sustainability StrategySustainability strategies are uniquely tailored to match client goals, aspirations or outcomes related to the sustainability of their business, with clear and focused action plans for success. In the end we help our clients use the lens of sustainability to make their company more effective and efficient – while establishing a foundation for measurable success for years to come. Find Out More
Portfolio OptimizationWe help clients deploy initiatives across their portfolio that make their processes, facilities or supplier relationships more sustainable. Find Out More
Sustainability ReportingSustainability reporting and disclosure is no longer a nice-to-have. We help clients navigate the complex global reporting requirements (CDP, GRI, CRC, etc.) to improve operating efficiency and stakeholder relations. Find Out More
Sustainablity Compliance ManagementOur compliance management experts detail client’s unique mandatory and voluntary compliance requirements in this quickly changing landscape. We make recommendations and track progress to ensure client compliance requirements are met. Find Out More
Why work with Schneider Electric?
- Develop a sustainability strategy We deliver comprehensive strategies that help customers understand where they are today and help them achieve their goals of tomorrow.
- Deliver efficiency and sustain results Our solutions help clients reach their sustainability goals by reducing energy usage. We continue to monitor results and guarantee progress and continue to deploy new efficiencies.
- 84% of CEOs report sustainability is now discussed at the board level.
- 76% of CEOs believe sustainability embedded into core businesses will drive revenue growth and new opportunities.
- 93% of CEOs believe measuring an organization’s total impact leads to better decisions and a stronger reputation with than using financial reporting alone.
- Since 2006, companies listed on the Carbon Disclosure Leadership Index (CDLI) delivered more than double the return of the Global 500.