Your dynamic data center has hundreds of data points reporting on availability, temperature, airflow, humidity and security. Sifting through the data is time consuming and it can be difficult to discover any trends emerging, let alone gain visibility into the current health of the data center.
Optimizing your data center life cycle
- Centralized monitoring of multi-vendor physical infrastructure: power, cooling, security and environment.
- Also generating user-defined reports and graphs.
- Instant fault notification and escalation enable quick resolution of critical infrastructure events, supporting your data center facility and IT Service Management processes.
- Efficient monitoring of company-wide networked devices from any manufacturer.
- Provides instant fault notification of critical infrastructure events.
- Delivers user-defined reports and graphs.
- Allows custom integration with other systems for maximum flexibility.
- Open software platform, delivered through a robust, scalable and integrated solution.
- Designed by people who build data centers daily.
- Recognized by Gartner Magic Quadrant as a leader in DCIM, 2014.
Software applications and services
Our innovative DCIM software suite provides complete visibility from the building level down to the servers. Data center managers can reduce energy consumption, protect system uptime, and improve planning and operational performance throughout the data center life cycle. Flexible reporting capabilities makes it easy to communicate current status and future capacity needs to data center stakeholders across the business.
- See your entire physical infrastructure through centralized, real-time device monitoring.
- Efficiently monitor your company-wide multi-vendor physical infrastructure.
- Access a central repository from anywhere on the network through a powerful console application.
- Enable custom integration with other systems for maximum flexibility.
- Receive user-defined reports and graphs, and instant fault notification of critical infrastructure events.
- Monitor any networked device from any manufacturer.