The county of Region Skåne in Sweden has set an ambitious goal to be fossil fuel free by 2020. And with an energy performance contract from Schneider Electric, they are on their way.
Musgrove Park Hospital
Schneider Electric's energy performance contract solution has made Musgrove one of the most energy efficient and cost effective hospitals in the UK, without paying a penny upfront.
Odessa Memorial Healthcare Center
This small, rural hospital discovered how to get an affordable energy efficiency makeover by teaming with Schneider Electric to execute an energy performance contract.Read more
Financial Performance SolutionsImprove your environment of care, and your bottom line.
Healthcare Energy ManagementControl and optimize your healthcare facility energy use. Find Out More
Comprehensive, intelligent healthcare infrastructureProvide real-time security data to protect your entire healthcare campus.Find out More
Why work with Schneider Electric?
- Reduce energy consumption Monitor, control, and optimize energy use by up to 30%.
- Maximize efficiency and business performance Deliver the right information to the right person, anytime, anywhere.
- The number of people 60 years and older will double by 2050.
- Hospitals will need to find an additional $1M per year if energy costs increase 25%.
- It costs the average hospital $1M per day for an unplanned power outage.
- Healthcare-acquired infections can cost hospitals up to $130,000 per incident.
- Hospitals are the second-most energy intensive buildings.