Jean Minjoz Hospital
Jean Minjoz Hospital in Besancon, France recently underwent a major renovation while continuing to provide patient care. Ensuring a high-availability power supply was crucial to maintaining optimal safety.
Patient Safety Solutions
Emergency power supply system test solution for hospitalsImprove patient safety through increased reliability from back-up power systems. Find out more
Comprehensive, intelligent healthcare infrastructureProvide real-time security data to protect your entire healthcare campus.Find out More
Healthcare energy availabilityMaximum power availability for top-tier patient protection. Find out more
Operating theatre insightPrevent electrical shock in the operating room, and maximize uptime while optimizing energy use. Find Out More
Why work with Schneider Electric?
- Improve patient safety through increased power availability, reliability and quality.
- Protect lives and your bottom line.
- It costs the average hospital $1M per day for an unplanned power outage.
- In the US, the healthcare industry represents 7% of all injuries caused by contact with electrical current.
- Electrical-related problems are the cause of OSHA citations.