Utilities pain Points
Connecting pain points to Utilities’ objectives in the Smart City context
Harnessing the power of smart applications to provide clean, economic, efficient and safe energy & water services
Energy• Reliability of energy supply• Cost of Energy• Distribution Losses• Energy Consumption Efficiency
Water• Reliability of Water Supply• Cost of Water• Leakage• Water Efficiency• Water Incidents
Why do they work
- Maximize Efficiency: We maximize efficiency and return on investment for cities through our best-in-class technology proven through decades of experience
- Collaborative Model: We work in a collaborative model together with all city stakeholders and our deep understanding across multiple city areas enables us to connect the dots across silos while leveraging our world-class expertise in each domain
- Track Solutions: We deliver turnkey solutions combining both information and operational technologies which are quick to implement and easy to integrate
Schneider Electric Offers
- Improve efficiency: Improve efficiency and reduce operating costs and capital expenditures through decreasing resources usage in electric, gas and water networks, buildings, and transportation.
- Increase quality: Increase quality of life to boost city attractiveness and competitiveness through improving reliability of resources supply, decreasing traffic congestion and increasing safety
- Track Sustainability: Plan, execute and track sustainability progress, reduce emissions through introduction of renewable energies and integration of green transportation.