Sustainability and productivity can co-exist
Our Solutions for Sustainability
Mine Water ManagementFind Out More
Environmental ManagementFind out more
Renewable EnergyFind out more
Energy Efficiency and SustainabilityFind out More
Why work with Schneider Electric?
- The leader in energy efficiency From strategy to deployment to performance, we deliver efficiency throughout the entire energy management life cycle.
- Integrated process and energy efficiency As experts in process control and energy efficiency, Schneider Electric understands the value of managing energy as a production variable.
- Mining accounts for 2-3% of the total water consumed in Australia.
- From extraction to disposal, US Mining companies use up to 3,000 gallons (11,300 liters) of water per ton of coal.
- It is estimated that the market for water treatment in hard-rock mining will double in the next five years.
- Obtaining the permits and approvals needed to build a mine in the U.S. takes an average of seven years.
- Energy costs can constitute over 15% of total mining and mineral processing costs.