With the evolution of telecom core network infrastructure from 2G to 3G and even now 4G, the telecom industry faces new challenges to transform facility infrastructure.
- You need to avoid downtime of aging telecom switching sites, deploy new equipment, use space to expand your offer, including cloud services, and reduce your energy consumption.
- Assess the reliability and efficiency of medium and large sites when upgrading to new telecom equipment
- Assess total capacity of electrical power & cooling equipment for current and future service needs
- Re-design facility infrastructure for upgrades and optimization
- Deploy prefabricated solutions to refurbish and/or upgrade infrastructure
- Optimize energy procurement and energy efficiency
- Propose maintenance plans and on-going services
Assessment services help optimize existing infrastructure and limit additional investment. Design services offer a consistent and tailored solution to telecom challenges. Prefabricated modules reduce on-site risks and empower you to "build as business grows". Our energy experts and services help reduce energy consumption and carbon footprint, while on-going services help sustain performance along the life cycle.
We provide a tailored offer with dedicated experts and services. Our flexible and predictive solutions are adaptable to the telecom industry and its challenges.
Schneider Electric combines specialist support, architecture and design experience and a large portfolio of:
- - Prefabricated solutions to speed up deployment and limit risk
- - Energy services to optimize infrastructure energy spending
- - Maintenance expertise to optimize performance through entire life cycle
This is how we support your core business while helping your business and revenue grow.
Meet reliability performance of facilities when upgrading to new-generation telecom equipment.
Allow critical sites to maximize usage of space for new IT or cloud services.
Meet industry sustainability goals by transforming vintage sites to up-to-date, efficient facilities.
Reduce your energy consumption and carbon footprint.