Asset Management Life Cycle
The Asset Management Life Cycle. from electrical and process FEED consultancy, FAT and on-site start-up and commissioning, to service plans, training and maintenance, installation assessment and modernization solutions.
- Expertise in process and electrical distribution minimizes cost.
- Reliability and safety through engineering, project management, etc.
- High system availability, and budget control with complete service plans.
- Maximized safety and security through consultancy.
- Long-term operating efficiency with modernization solutions.
- Original manufacturer, design and quality.
- Guarantee of availability - 24/7 delivery of spare parts.
- Key contributor to customers’ satisfaction with Field Service Engineers that can provide the most relevant information.
See more solutions for Enterprise Pipeline Management
- Supervisory Control and Enterprise Applications
- Modeling and Simulation, Training and Optimization
- Process Automation and Process Safety
- Energy Management and Control Systems
- Electrical Distribution for Stations and Terminals
- Secure Power
- Field Instrumentation and Measurement
- Other Software Solutions
Maximized system reliability, security and safety, with minimized process disruption and mitigated operating risks.
Minimized CapEx and OpEx.
Enhanced operating efficiency and plant availability.