The right process automation solution must have the tools to reduce risk of project schedule slippage, be robust enough to support a wide variety of applications, and have the right life cycle support to ensure the lowest cost of ownership.
We offer a unique combination of best-in-class automation technologies, expertise and services, delivered with cutting edge tools from design, to commissioning, through product life cycle. A single vendor for the complete system brings significant benefits.
- Lower projects risks by working with one supplier can help meet your automation needs.
- Gain operational insight and ensure operational integrity through secure and reliable automation.
- Future-proof philosophy to ensure the technology you invest in today won’t be obsolete tomorrow.
- Experience - Proven on over 60 LNG trains and over 20 gas plants.
- Solutions Strength - Greatest breadth and depth portfolio offering.
- Patented fault-tolerant Triple-Modular-Redundant (TMR) controller.
- Across the Enterprise - Robust foundational platform supporting integration across the automation paradigm.
See more solutions for LNG/gas processing
At Schneider Electric we understand the operational risks and issues. As a partner, we can support you through design, implementation and the long-term upkeep of your operation. We accomplish this through our wide variety of technologies, expertise and services. Together we can create the process safety solution that make the most sense for your business today and tomorrow.
High Safety Integrity: Systems designed for use in emergency safety shutdown, or other critical applications requiring Safety Integrity Level 1, 2 or 3.
High Availability: The TMR system can operate with up to three main processors ensuring uninterrupted control.
Low Maintenance Costs: Software tools with extensive built-in diagnostics automatically pinpoint faults to field replaceable modules.