Balancing efficiency with facility constraints
HVAC is often the #1 expense in commercial buildings. Coupled with lighting and metering, operational costs can skyrocket. Facility managers need a solution that reduces waste, improves comfort, and delivers quick ROI. Not an easy task. Until now.
Powered by StruxureWare™ Building Expert
SmartStruxure Lite has leveled the playing field with an affordable solution designed for small and medium buildings. Realize immediate energy savings while enhancing comfort. Now, you can enjoy the same benefits typically fit for larger buildings.
- Control energy costs while improving comfort – and significantly boost your bottom line.
- State-of-the-art solution for maximizing efficiency and your carbon footprint.
- Cost-effective solution that grows with your business, so your investment is protected.
- Award-winning building management solution.
- A proven and quick return on investment.
- Industry-leading wireless technology reduces complexity and adds scalability.
- Built-in features enable data analyses for preventative measures today and tomorrow.
Smart Energy Management for Any Size Building
- Application-specific Room Controllers
- Building Management Solutions for Large Enterprises
- StruxureWare Building Expert
Smart energy management for any size building is not only available.
It’s scalable through Schneider Electric's building solution portfolio:
- Simple, yet efficient HVAC management through application-specific room controllers.
- Wireless technology for central visibility of HVAC systems through SmartStruxure Lite solution.
- Integrated lighting control and occupancy sensors ensures proactive energy management.
- Visibility and control across your multi-site enterprise via the cloud-based Building Insights solution.
- Scalability for seamless integration into larger building management systems.
- Field Services offers reporting, analytics and optimization strategies.
- Full integration of HVAC and lighting into a hotel's property management system for guestroom control.
- Flexible. Meeting the unique needs of your building.
- Cost-effective. Low installation costs and quick ROI.
- Non-intrusive. Wireless technology for minimal disruption.
- Easy retrofit. Easy install – no new wiring.
- Efficient. Tailored to your unique requirements.
- Scalable. Open standards future-proof your investment.