Using proven methodology and automation tools, we provide expert assistance for your project to determine optimal costs, criticality, performance, timing, regulatory compliance and sustainability.
Data center life cycle services
- Establish the key project parameters that will control the system architecture.
- Develop the system concept.
- Incorporate your preferences and constraints.
- Determine the implementation requirements.
Using our methodology and automation tools, we provide expert assistance for your project to determine optimal costs, criticality, performance, timing, regulatory compliance, and sustainability.
- Simplify and shorten the planning and implementation process with our extensive collection of reference designs.
- Execute best practices to reduce downtime risks for new and existing data centers.
- A complete lifecycle approach positively impacts the project and the data center over its lifetime.
See more data center life cycle solutions
Your physical infrastructure is expected to live up to your facility design's performance, even as business and IT requirements change. What can help you achieve cost, availability, efficiency and deployment speed goals is an understanding of the bigger picture of your data center’s life cycle and each of its phases as well as key management tasks, pitfalls and dependencies.
- Build vs. outsource code and regulation compliance
- Sustainability options
- Location planning
- Reduced costs
- CapEx vs OpEx options and analysis
- Online trade-off tools and a library of reference designs
- Assistance in solving business and technical challenges
- Efficiency, size, and availability planning for IT room, power, cooling, DCIM and physical security