To solve these challenges, you need a balanced solution designed and built according to tested, validated, and documented architectures. These include a monitoring system that addresses key installation concerns, maximizes uptime, and enables effective maintenance.
Healthcare availability is based on intelligent infrastructure: designed, tested and validated specifically for healthcare facilities. It integrates all aspects of a secure, reliable power solution, including isolated power systems to protect the most critical environments. This solution is scalable, and open to third-party devices and protocols.
It can help you reach energy availability performance with optimized capital expenditures, and optimize operations expenditures during the building life cycle.
Our systems provide:
- Tested, validated, and documented solution with all components tested together, and results based on total system performance rather than individual components.
- One supplier for all key components of the electrical architecture, with a single responsible partner that makes it easier to detect and fix problems due to a single point of contact.
- Ability to build reliability studies and audits
- Up to 99.999% reliability.
- Improved back-up power system reliability.
- Increased availability in operating theatres.