ChallengesYou must optimize design and construction value while reducing operating costs. You need high-availability treatment capability. Your systems have multifaceted needs. Your distribution system must be operational 24/7. You require visibility to a network of pumping stations.
Our solutionsSchneider Electric's integrated solutions make water and wastewater management efficient, productive, and green from the smallest pumping station to the most complex treatment plant. Our solutions can save up to 30% in operating and design costs. We deliver our energy expertise to the worldwide supply chain, and our water solutions comply with international environmental regulations.
- Continuity of service and transparency toward public authorities (operation)
- Minimal operation and maintenance costs (electrical energy cost = 30% of Opex) to maintain margins
- Growing need for high technology and advanced processes
- Balance responsibility transfer and project profitability (design and build)
What can Schneider Electric do?
- Be the easiest company to work with: Intimacy with the key players at global level and local presence in every country with our partners and projects and service centres.
- Be the reference for Energy Efficiency: Overall optimisation of the electrical network, harmonics filtering (life duration improvement) and power factor correction (electricity bill reduction). Up to 30% energy saving.
- Propose scalable tested solutions for both Power and Control: Typical architecture for each type of pumping station and treatment plant from the smallest lifting station to the largest desalination plant.
- Co design of repetitive solutions with the customer: Capability to make it available worldwide taking into account local specificities.
- Deliver a full project or service including Power and Process Control but also Building Control or Secured Power: from studies to execution and commissioning.