What is an EVERLINK connection and what are its advantages?
TESYS Everlink contactor
TeSys Everlink is an enhancement to Schneider Electric's motor starter solutions, offering combinations of 2 or 3 products for creating motor starters up to 65 A.
TeSys Everlink contactors (all with the same dimensions) are available in 3 ratings:
- 40 A, part number LC1D40Axx
- 50 A, part number LC1D50Axx
- 65 A, part number LC1D65Axx
Associated thermal overload relays
LRD3xx thermal overload relays, which can be installed directly on any of these 3 contactors, have significantly lower ratings than those of Everlink contactors, meaning that these relays can be used for applications with lower power ratings.
These relays are rated as follows:
- 9-13 A
- 12-18 A
- 16-25 A
- 23-32 A
- 25-40 A adapted to LC1D40Axx
- 37-50 A adapted to LC1D50Axx
- 48-65 A adapted to LC1D65Axx
They cannot be mounted directly underneath LC1D09 to LC1D38 contactors. Simply use the LA7D3064 kit for clipping onto a 35 mm mounting rail
Combining GV3Pxx and GV3Lxx circuit-breakers with LC1Dxxxxx contactors and LRD3xx thermal overload relays is a particularly quick, compact and safe solution.
Use of GV3P circuit-breakers (thermal-magnetic)
- 9-13 A, part number GV3P13
- 12-18 A, part number GV3P18
- 17-25 A, part number GV3P25
- 23-32 A, part number GV3P32
- 30-40 A, part number GV3P40
- 37-50 A, part number GV3P50
- 48-65 A, part number GV3P65
Use of GV3L circuit-breakers (magnetic)
- 25 A, part number GV3L25
- 32 A, part number GV3L32
- 40 A, part number GV3L40
- 50 A, part number GV3L50
- 65 A, part number GV3L60
Advantages of EVERLINK contactors
The Everlink fixing system ensures fixing without creep, as well as reduced heat loss at the connection points.
- Shorter assembly time
- Guaranteed quality of wiring
- Continuity of service assured: No need for periodic re-tightening of terminals
- Reduced dimensions in wall-mounted and floor-standing enclosures
Its removable terminal block allows the circuit-breaker and contactor to be linked vertically without an accessory, or horizontally using an S-shaped busbar. Wiring on the same rail can be completed in less than one minute!