How to disable Windows Task Manager and Ctrl+Alt+Del control from Windows registry.
To disable Windows Task Manager and Ctrl+Alt+Del control from Windows registry follow the below steps :
- Click Start
- Click Run
- Enter gpedit.msc in the Open box and click OK
- In the Group Policy settings window
- Select User Configuration
- Select Administrative Templates
- Select System
- Select Ctrl+Alt+Delete options
- Select Remove Task Manager
- Double-click the Remove Task Manager option
- And as mentioned above, since the policy is to remove Task Manager, hence by disabling the policy you are enabling the Task Manager.
- Got XP Home - use the registry edit.
Answers which others found helpful