Schneider Electric puts the control of power distribution in your digital device; launches Masterpact MTZ in India
- Strengthens its Industry 4.0 play with this next generation product aimed at efficient power for critical industrial buildings and plants
- An industry first, made in India product, with embedded Class 1 metering, which saves time and energy
The world is witnessing a paradigm shift in energy production and management trends, and this has paved the way for the fourth Industrial Revolution. Backed by the technological advancements, it is an industrial era that is focused at enabling faster, more flexible, and more efficient processes to produce higher-quality goods at reduced costs, Being the global leader, Schneider Electric is committed to investing and creating innovative, compliant and future ready products that can meet the needs of Industry 4.0.
Commenting on the new launch, Shrinivas Chebbi, President Buildings Business, Schneider Electric India said, “We at Schneider Electric, are heavily reliant on digitisation to achieve our digital and sustainability goals while continuously improvising on our product line and services to help our customers maximise their operations and become energy efficient. Masterpact MTZ is a pioneering product in the category that is complaint with our energy management goals. Masterpact’s connectivity, digital capabilities and ability to be seamlessly integrate into our EcoStruxure Power architecture will deliver significant benefits for end users, specifiers, panelbuilders and contractors requiring high power breakers as part of low-voltage solutions for industrial sites, critical applications and buildings. Most importantly, Masterpact MTZ will ensure End to End Digital Customer Experience for all the stakeholders throughout project lifecycle, improving operational efficiency and safety”
Speaking at the occasion Anil Chaudhry, Zone President and Managing Director, Schneider Electric India said, “Masterpact MTZ represents for us a next step in our effort towards digitisation of power distribution, adding to our commitment to a sustainable circular economy.”
Schneider Electric’s EcoStruxure Power, is a unified platform that brings together the company’s industry leading connected products, edge control, apps, analytics and services into a connected and integrated framework for all areas of the power distribution and management chains. The Masterpact MTZ a digital product that is part of the base layer of connected products in the EcoStruxure architecture.
- The new product analyses energy usage efficiently, thus optimising performace and efficiency.
- Building on its strengths, the Masterpact MTZ will offer the same ratings, the same tripping performance and the same footprint for seamless, quick integration and retrofitting in switchboards as the current Masterpact range. In addition, the product offers easy integration in Smart Panels and connection to management systems with native embedded Ethernet connection.
- Masterpact MTZ protects equipment and activity against cable overloads, short circuits and insulation faults.
- Customizing Masterpact MTZ with digital modules can also be achieved anytime, anywhere..
- Masterpact MTZ also allows for better safety and reliability, the interactive smart HMI reduces safety risk for local maintenance as no direct contact is required for quick analysis and action through a secure Bluetooth connection.
- In case of power outage, customers can minimise downtime and restore power quickly and safely using their smart phone. Key data is saved before tripping (measures, protection settings) and even without power.
About Schneider Electric:
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.