Schneider Electric Powers the Digital Economy at Innovation Summit Hong Kong
• Bold ideas in action with ecosystem of customers, partners and technology leaders driving the digital transformation of energy management and automation
• Featuring the EcoStruxure™ World Premiere, unveiled the latest innovations in Schneider Electric’s IoT-enabled, plug-and-play, open architecture
India, September 27, 2017 – Schneider Electric, the leader in digital transformation of energy management and automation, held its marquee Innovation Summit, September 25-26, Hong Kong. At the Summit, Schneider experts and world-leading industry thinkers collaborated on ways to turn bold ideas into solutions on Powering the Digital Economy.
Innovation Summit Hong Kong featured the EcoStruxure™ World Premiere, unveiling the latest innovations in EcoStruxure, Schneider’s IoT-enabled, plug-and-play, open architecture, which delivers end-to-end solutions in six domains of expertise – Power, IT, Building, Machine, Plant and Grid ¬– for four end markets, Building, Data Center, Industry and Infrastructure. EcoStruxure World Premiere includes an exclusive first look at the launch of three new solutions:
• EcoStruxure IT, offering next-generation cloud-based Data Center Infrastructure Management, providing visibility of real-time and predictive analytics, optimizing operations across IT and facilities
• EcoStruxure Building, features a collaborative smart building platform and an open system architecture allowing developers and partners to interact, share data and develop apps, increasing efficiency up to 30 percent and ensuring optimal comfort for occupants
• EcoStruxure Industrial Software platform, which combines scalability and domain expertise to enable people and processes to work seamlessly together, enabling lowest total cost of ownership without compromising risk, data security, or performance requirements.
Over 1000 Schneider customers from across the globe will hear from more than 50 expert speakers, including Jean-Pascal Tricoire, Chairman and CEO, Schneider Electric and Cyril Perducat, Executive Vice President IoT & Digital Transformation, Schneider Electric. The event program will feature strategy talks and interactive deep-dive expert learning sessions with a diverse group of customers and partners, designed to further accelerate digital solutions. Attendees will also be able to visit the company’s Innovation Hub, a 1,000+ square meter showcase of the company’s rich portfolio of software, solutions and services. The Innovation Hub also features a Partner Village, which brings together its network of technology partners and start-ups, including Microsoft, Accenture, Cisco, Intel and Salesforce, showcasing their latest co-innovations.
“A new digital economy is emerging in all markets where IoT, artificial intelligence and digitization are accelerating, bringing tremendous opportunities for companies to be dramatically more efficient, disruptive and differentiated,” said Tricoire. “Our mission is simple: we supply open, practical digital technologies that enable this transition and the bold ideas of our customers powered by the digital economy.”
With Innovation Summit Hong Kong, Schneider is also now expanding its COP21 sustainability commitments and its goal to become a carbon neutral company by 2030 into large events. Schneider is investing in a carbon offset project to compensate for all air travel and event construction related to the Summit. Sustainable event practices will be implemented throughout the event through managed climate control, focus on sustainable packaging and food and a reduced use of paper and waste. This sustainability commitment will be incorporated in all future editions of the Innovation Summit World Tour.