Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the difference between MSU unit & MN undervoltage release of C60 range MCB.

MSU is dedicated to monitor power supply voltage and trips RCB in case this voltage turns higher
than values safe for the appliances.
MN will trip the MCB in case the input voltage turns over than
a defined threshold. That input voltage can be either power supply or an electrical information coming
from whatever type of control device (push-button, relays, PLC...).
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?