Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What cable is used to communicate via Modbus TCP/IP (USB Equipment) between the M340 to HMIGTO?

The BMX-XCA-USBH018 is the cable to communicate by Modbus TCP/IP via USB between the M340 and the HMIGTO5310.

The mini-USB end plugs into the M340 and the standard USB end plugs into the HMIGTO
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?