Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Is it possible to replace the standard communication card of an ION7650 so that the meter can realize ethernet communication.

Yes, the communications card can be changed.  There are multiple options available, and they are listed in the catalog.  For example, the card which includes the standard communications plus 10Base-T/100Base-TX Ethernet, is the P765CE0A.
See attached PowerLogic ION7550 / ION7650 Communications Card user guide. This document describes how to install a communications card (“Comm Card”) into a PowerLogic® ION7550 / ION7650 meter.
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?