Electronic over current relays 0
Electronic over current relays 0,5 > 60 A
- DIN rail or plate mounting
- Screw clamp or lug connections
- External 24 to 230 V AC power supply
- Manual or automatic reset depending on model.
- Protection functions:
- Can be used as torque surge protection.
- Current threshold adjustment using 2 separate time settings (starting and trip in steady state operation)
- 2 LED indicators (starting and over torque).
- Auxiliary contacts: 1 N/C + 1 N/O
- Looped cabling possible when the motor current is less than the minimum setting.
Machine protection combined with motor starter
With its simple setting and signalling features, the electronic over current relay, or over torque protection relay, assures optimal protection of your machine.
Due to its compactness it easily integrates in the motor starter functions.
ApplicationsIndustry, infrastructures, buildings:
- Machines with high resistive torque.
- High inertia machines.
- Machines with high risk of jamming during steady state operation.
- Machine with long starting time.
- Machine with frequent starting.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Find a distributorFind your nearest Schneider Electric distributor or supplier Where to buy
Need InformationBrowse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Sign up and reserve your spot
Get a quoteSchneider Electric India Price List Get your copy