- Universal solutions
- Simultaneous monitoring of several safety functions.
Controller XPSMC, configurable using software XPSMCWIN running on Windows.
- Category 4 conforming to EN 954-1 and SIL3 conforming to EN/IEC 61508.
- 16 and 32 input versions.
- 4 (2 x 2 N/O) relay outputs and 6 solid-state outputs.
- 30 certified safety functions in order to respond to specific application requirements.
- Communication to PLCs via Modbus, CANopen or Profibus fieldbus.
Controller XPSMP, for a choice, from the front face of the controller, of 2 safety functions from 15 pre-defined functions.
- Category 4 conforming to IEC 947-1.
- 6 (3 x 2 N/O) relay outputs per function.
- 3 additional solid-state outputs.
More capacity for even more peace of mind
Simple, they feature redundancy principle micro-processor based technology to provide advanced functions: flexibility regarding the choice of safety function and more precise diagnostics are just some of the advantages that can benefit machine manufacturers and users by integrating these innovative solutions.
- All potentially dangerous machines requiring protection for both the operator and the machine.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Find a distributorFind your nearest Schneider Electric distributor or supplier Where to buy
Need InformationBrowse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Sign up and reserve your spot
Get a quoteSchneider Electric India Price List Get your copy