IEC/DIN rack-mount meters for utility network monitoring
Energy and power quality meter for utility network monitoring
The PowerLogic ION8800 meter is available in three different base models:
- The ION8800A is an energy/tariff meter with EN50160 compliance monitoring, waveform capture, and transient detection.
- The ION8800B is an energy/tariff meter with EN50160 compliance monitoring.
- The ION8800C is a basic energy/tariff meter.
Standard features include an IEC61107 optical port, Form C digital outputs, IEC 62053-22 class 0,2S metering, and alarming. Optional features include expanded memory, digital inputs, Form A digital outputs, and a field-replaceable communications module capable of supporting any or all of the following: selectable RS-485/RS-232 port, internal modem, Ethernet port, and fibre.
- DIN 43862 (19-inch rack mount) IEC standard for easy retrofit into existing systems
- Essailec connector with common measurement and energy pulsing pin-out
- High-accuracy metering in compliance with IEC 62053-22 Class 0,2S
- Power quality compliance monitoring: IEC61000-4-30 class A, EN50160, IEC61000-4-7/4-15, CBEMA/ITIC
- Detection and capture of dips and swells
- Waveform recording at 1024 samples/cycle; 20 µs transient capture
- Inter-harmonics measurements (ION8800A)
- 24 setpoints for single/multi-condition alarms and control functions with 1 second response
- Communication module supports: fibre, Ethernet, modem, RS-232/485, RS-485
- Protocol support for Modbus RTU slave/master, Modbus TCP, DNP 3.0, MV-90, DLMS
- Ethernet and modem gateways to 31 devices on RS-485 port
- High-speed Ethernet communications (optional) with on-board web server
- Email for sending data logs and alarm notification
- Multiple tariffs and time-of-use
Make sure you don't miss a thing.
The PowerLogic ION8800 helps you:
- reduce operations costs
- improve power quality
- improve continuity of service
for optimal management of your electrical network with greater simplicity.
- Transmission and distribution metering
- Revenue metering
- Extensive power quality monitoring and analysis
- Power quality compliance monitoring
- Digital fault recording
- Instrument transformer correction
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Find a distributorFind your nearest Schneider Electric distributor or supplier Where to buy
Need InformationBrowse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Sign up and reserve your spot
Get a quoteSchneider Electric India Price List Get your copy