Sepam series 10
Protection Relays for Basic Applications
Overcurrent and earth fault relay for basic protection of feeders and distribution transformers
FeaturesThe Sepam series 10 range includes 3 models:
- series 10 N provides protection against earth fault.
- series 10 B provides protection against overloads, phase-to-phase faults and earth fault.
- series 10 A performs the same functions as the Sepam series 10 B, with digital inputs and additional relay outputs, one communication port and additional protection and monitoring functions
Sepam series 10 replaces RH110, VIP 50 and Sepam 100RT due to end of commercialisation (November 2009 )
Period : 2 years
BenefitsThe perfect balance!
- Simplicity: an assurance of easy installation, simple parameter setup
- Reliability: a reliable, high-quality response to expectations for protection of medium voltage networks
- Productivity: the essential of the protection functions," just what is needed", it offers the best quality/price/performance ratio on the market.
- Protection of secondary power distribution networks (MV/MV, MV/LV substations)
- Protection of buildings with MV power supply (office buildings, shopping centres, industry, warehouses)
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Find a distributorFind your nearest Schneider Electric distributor or supplier Where to buy
Need InformationBrowse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Sign up and reserve your spot
Get a quoteSchneider Electric India Price List Get your copy