DIN-rail mounted Kilowatt-hour meters
Kilowatt-hour meters 18 mm Rail Din
- EN40 / EN'clic Kilowatt-hour meters are designed for metering active energy consumed by a single-phase electric circuit.
- EN40 / EN'clic Kilowatt-hour meters range is in compliance with standard IEC 61557-12, IEC 62053-21(class 1), EN50470-3 and MID.
- Its small size allows it to be installed in compact switchboards such as Kaedra, Opale, Pragma, etc.
- EN40 / EN'clic Kilowatt-hour meters provide direct measurement up to 40A without CTs, an auxiliary power supply for even greater savings in terms of wiring.
- The bottom / bottom connection of current inputs facilitates the meter's connection with the associated circuit breaker. A pulse output can be used to manage a set of meters remotely.
- 3 references:
EN'clic: 40A DuoLine single-phase kilowatt-hour meters
EN40: 40A single-phase kilowatt-hour meter
EN40p: 40A single-phase kilowatt-hour meter with remote transfer of metering impulses (static output)
Monitor your energy consumption
The EN40 / EN'clic kilowatt-hour meter range is specially economic and easy to install in all switchboards < 10 kVA
- To monitor the power consumption of each sector, unit, workshop, etc.
- To manage an electrical installation and optimise your building's power efficiency
- For business, industrial and residential applications.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Find a distributorFind your nearest Schneider Electric distributor or supplier Where to buy
Need InformationBrowse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Sign up and reserve your spot
Get a quoteSchneider Electric India Price List Get your copy