PK Plug & Socket ( Extra- Low voltage)
A complete range of products to supply circuits with risks of direct and indirect contacts with live parts
This particularly complete range of plugs, which are solid, well-sealed and resistant to chemical agents With voltages 20V to 50V & variable Frequencies from 50to 500Hz
The PK extra-low voltage sockets and plugs ensure the non-interchangeability by means of two reference elements:
- a guide spline on the plug which matches with a corresponding nib on the socket, always at a fixed 6 o’clock position
- a secondary keyway, also this a spline on the plug, to which corresponds a nib on the socket, at different clock positions according to the operating characteristics.
Sockets with safety transformers
- PK Unika Series, for any tertiary and industrial plants and, especially, for combined use with other power systems installed in different ways: one by one, through modular bases or on Kaedra system socket enclosures;
- PK Isoblock Series, for installations in heavy industry or agricultural environments, where they are exposed to aggressive chemical agents, oils and grease and frequent jets of water or accidental shocks. PG148095
A complete range of products to supply circuits with risks of direct and indirect contacts with live parts.
1) Housing made up of Self Extinguishing polymer with nickel plated brass & stainless steel screws.
2) IP 44 & IP 67 Protection levels & IK 08 degree protection against mechanical impacts.
3) Easy installation
- Wall-mounted near the receiver
- Wander version for flexible feeder cable connection
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Find a distributorFind your nearest Schneider Electric distributor or supplier Where to buy
Need InformationBrowse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Sign up and reserve your spot
Get a quoteSchneider Electric India Price List Get your copy