Modular circuit-breakers for direct current (125V / 1P)End of commercialisation
DC Circuit Supplementary for Feeders/distribution system
- DC currents are always severe then the AC currents as arc cannot be quenched because current cannot come down to zero value.
- Hence special arc quenching system is required to incorporate in order to suppress these arcs.
- So the DC switching capacity depends on the arc quenching method employed.
- C60N DC MCB has designed for 10kA breaking to take such stringent applications.
- It gives 125V for 1P
- 250V For 2P
- Current Limitation level 3
- Fast closing
- Mechanical endurance 20000 cycles
- Operating temperature-25°C to 70°C
- Suitable for Isolation with Positive contact indication
- Comply to as per IEC 60947-2
- Energy =>Power Plant/Power system
- Industrial=> Metallurgy Industries, OEMs like UPS/Inverter manufacturers, battery chargers etc.
- Buildings=>Uninterrupted Power Supply in IT parks
- Industrial=>Metro railways, base station for mobile service provider (Telecom)
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Find a distributorFind your nearest Schneider Electric distributor or supplier Where to buy
Need InformationBrowse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Sign up and reserve your spot
Get a quoteSchneider Electric India Price List Get your copy